Complement your bath area using old world, country style with the Elysee Ruffled Shower Curtain. "Elysee", also the name of a famous palace in Paris, translates from the French to "Elysium". By its name, our 72x72 shower curtain brings to mind delightful vintage elegance and gorgeous historical fancy. Made from 100% cotton voile, this slightly transparent curtain provides a timeless classic touch with its black fleur-de-lis print over creme and 5 layers of ruffles along its bottom edge. Our fabric shower curtain has both a rod pocket and button holes for hooks for versatility and convenience. Use with French country, shabby chic, farmhouse, or vintage country looks.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- FARMHOUSE DECOR: fits your farmhouse home with updated country style.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- EASY HANGING: has a rod pocket for simple hanging and button holes for shower hooks.
- 4" ruffle on each layer
- Features 1.5" header with 1" button holes and 3" rod pocket
- Single fabric: Machine stitched
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Dimensions: 72" x 72"
- Weight: 1.3 lb
- Colors: Dark Creme, Raven
- Hanging Method: 3" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
|Dimensions ||72.0 In. X 72.0 In. X 1.0 In.
|Care Instruction ||Machine Wash
|Season or Holiday ||All Season
|Model Number ||18018