Description• MATERIAL - 100% Egyptian Quality Cotton
• THREAD COUNT - 300
• WEAVE - Percale ; PATTERN - Solid
• When it comes to buying bed sheets, sometimes spending a little extra pays off. You spend a third of your life in them, so if it's in your budget it really can be worthwhile to invest. But when spending money, it's even more important to get exactly what you want. Here's a little information on fabric used in this set.
• PERCALE FABRICS - MORE COMFORT : Percale is a closely woven plain-weave fabric often used for bed linens.The term describes the weave of the fabric, not its content, so percale can be a 50/50 blend of Cotton and polyester, 100% Cotton, or a blend of other fabrics in any ratio.
A percale weave has a thread count of about 200 or higher, and is noticeably tighter than the standard type of weave used for bed-sheets.
It has medium weight, is firm and smooth with no gloss, and warps and washes very well. It is made from both carded and combed yarns.
Percale fabrics are made in both solid colors and printed patterns. The finish of the fabric is independent of its weave, so it can be either printed or unprinted.
Bed Linen made of Percale fabrics are very soft and pleasant to sleep on. Combed Cotton & merserised finish gives the Bed Linen an extra smooth and even surface which feels soft against your skin.
• DURABILITY : Closely woven with single ply yarns, the fabric is lightweight, soft & lustrous and has extra durability.
• SIZE OPTIONS - Choose from our range of sizes - King, Cal. King, Queen, Full & Twin, all available with fitted sheets of pocket size 14" & 18".
• There might be a slight color variation in the actual product you receive from what you see on your monitor due to digital photography and screen resolution.
• Size tolerance is +/- 2%.
|Style||Modern & Contemporary|
|Thread Count Range||300 - 499|
|Care Instruction||Dry Clean|
|Season or Holiday||All Season|
|Pocket Depth||Deep Pocket|